This keto breakfast pizza is made with a delicious coconut flour crust. Add cheese, eggs and bacon, and you’ve got yourself the perfect breakfast pizza!
Prep Time20 minsCook Time20 minsRest time5 minsTotal Time45 mins
- Olive oil spray
- 6 bacon strips
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup coconut flour (1 oz)
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese (4 oz)
- 6 small or medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two pans with parchment paper and spray the paper with olive oil.
- Place the bacon strips in a large cold skillet. Heat the skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon until just crisp. Allow to cool on paper towels, then cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk 4 large eggs with water, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- Measure out the coconut flour, breaking up any lumps with your hands. Stir the coconut flour into the egg mixture, mixing until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Allow the mixture to rest and thicken for a couple of minutes.This will allow the coconut flour to soak up the liquid.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer half of the mixture onto each of the prepared pans. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly into an 8-inch circle.
- Bake the crusts until just set but still light in color, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the baked crusts from the oven. Spray them with olive oil. Sprinkle each crust with half the shredded provolone.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl, then slide them onto the pizzas. If you’re using large eggs, it’s best to pour out some of the egg whites before adding to the pizza.
- Return the pizzas to the oven. Bake until the egg whites are almost set, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with the bacon pieces. Bake until the egg whites are fully cooked, 2-3 more minutes.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting each pizza into three big slices and serving.
Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors, so you should independently verify it. It is calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the carb count excludes sugar alcohols.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners