These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are creamy, dreamy and low carb! At just 2.4 net carbs per bar, this sweet treat won’t break your keto diet.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars won’t mess up your diet or keep you in the kitchen for hours! They are super easy to whip up and have less than 10 ingredients. Plus these cheesecake bars only have 2.4 net carbs each!! They are a real keto winner!
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cups chocolate chips (lily’s sugar-free)
Here is the World Best 7 days Ketogenic Meal Plan Challenge lost 10 lbs in a week>>>The World Best Step By Step 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan !
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, almond flour and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 30 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
If anyone wants cheesecake brownies so Here is Full Recipe>>>KETO CHEESECAKE BROWNIES Only 1.5 net Carb
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 280TOTAL FAT: 23.6gTRANS FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 74mgSODIUM: 125.7mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.4gFIBER: .7gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 4.6g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners