Keto Chocolate Ice Cream is silky smooth, sweet as can be, and a tasty cold treat to cool down this summer.
- 4 ounces unsweetened Lily’s chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup powdered Lakanto Monkfruit or sweetener of choice (powdered desolves easier)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Beat eggs with electric mixer until light and foamy, about 1 minute. Slowly add the sweetener and continuing mixing until blended. Any remaining sweetener will dissolve in the cooking process.
- Add almond milk, cream, vanilla, and salt to sauce pot over low heat, SLOWLY and briskly, whisk in egg mixture.
- NOTE- it is important to slowly add the eggs and continuously whisk so the eggs do not scramble.
- Continue whisking and increase heat to medium. Cook for 1-2 mins.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate. Mix until fully melted.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. About 4-6 hrs.
- Ice cream can be enjoyed earlier if you like it soft.
- In the Cuisinart (or similar) Ice Cream 2 quart machine, this takes approximately 30
Here is the World Best 7 days Ketogenic Meal Plan Challenge lost 10 lbs in a week>>>The World Best Step By Step 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan !
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 210 TOTAL FAT: 21g SATURATED FAT: g TRANS FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: mg SODIUM: mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2.6g PROTEIN: 4.4gNutrition facts are auto- populated by the app for this recipe card, numbers may vary. For best results, input your exact brand ingredients into a recipe analyzer like Verywell or MyFitnessPal.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners