These low-carb mini cheesecake bites just might be my favorite keto-friendly dessert. They are creamy, delicious, and oh-so-easy to make.
If you love a classic New York style cheesecake, try these single-serving keto cheesecakes!
TIPS FOR THE BEST KETO CHEESECAKE
For a creamy cheesecake with no lumps, here are my best tips.
- For the smoothest cheesecake, make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing the batter.
- Check your oven temperature. Sometimes ovens run hot. And baking a cheesecake at too high of a temperature may cause it to crack. If you are not sure if your oven temperature, I recommend using an inexpensive oven thermometer to double check. In my experience, cheesecakes are best baked between 300 and 325° F.
- Bake the cheesecake until it is just done. Remember that cheesecake is a custard, so it’s not supposed to be super firm. A cheesecake is done with the center is almost set, but will still wobble or jiggle a bit. A cheesecake will set up more as it cools. So, make sure to take the cake out of the oven while the center still jiggles when you tap the side of the pan.
- Grease the sides of your pan. Sometimes you’ll pull out a beautiful cheesecake (with no cracks) that will develop cracks as it cools. This is because the cake shrank during cooling, but stuck to the sides of the pan, making a crack in the center. To avoid this, make sure to grease the sides of your pan. For extra insurance, run a thin paring knife around the sides of the muffin tin to release the cheesecakes after you pull it from the oven.
Creamy and delicious mini cheescakes are one of the best keto-friendly desserts. These keto cheesecake bites are low-carb and gluten-free, but you’d never guess with how amazing they taste!
For the Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
Here is the World Best 7 days Ketogenic Meal Plan Challenge lost 10 lbs in a week>>>The World Best Step By Step 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan !
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin, or prepare with paper cupcake liners.
- Make the crust: Combine almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Using your fingertips, press down flat into the bottom of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just beginning to brown. Remove, and let cool at least 10 minutes while you make the batter.
- Make the cheesecake batter: In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crusts. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Check the cheesecakes for doneness, removing when the center of the cheesecakes still jiggles a bit when you tap the side of the pan.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then cover and chill in the refrigerator. (See unmolding tips in the notes.
- To unmold the cheescakes, run a thin paring knife around the edge of the cheesecakes to help release it from the muffin pan.
- If your cheesecakes are really stuck, you can place the bottom of the muffin pan into a sink of hot water for about 15-30 seconds.
- If you want the crust to reach all the way up the sides of the cheesecakes, you can double the crust recipe.
- Serve with a dollop of strawberry puree, fresh berries, or sugar-free jam.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 194TOTAL FAT: 18gSATURATED FAT: 11gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 79mgSODIUM: 179mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 4g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners