CLOUD BREAD? What in the world is that? Why would anybody want to create a bread that does not have a chew to it and taste almost as fluffy as eating the clouds. This is something that irks me so I did a google search on what exactly is cloud bread. A bunch of Keto recipes came out. Now great, we know they are keto but what’s next? No carb… Wow that’s even better isn’t it. Eating bread without the carbs. Someone must have invented magic. And we are about to find out whether such magic exists and whether it’s worth the trouble to make them.
Cloud bread is actually really simple to make. It uses ingredients that are so common in any kitchen pantry. Too good to be true! If there ain’t no carbs in this, I am definitely down to try this. Most of the recipes online don’t differ much in terms of basic ingredients- eggs, cream of tartar and cream cheese. Some recipes add herbs to it to make it taste more like ordinary bread. I decided my first cloud bread has got to have some kind of herbs inside. So here I am one day trying to make some keto recipes.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 30 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- ½ tsp Italian herbs or spices
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 150deg celcius. Prepare a baking pan lined with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg yolks, salt, garlic powder and herbs until well mixed
- In another clean bowl, whisk egg whites till stiff peaks
- Gently fold egg white batter into egg yolk batter
- Spoon 2.5 – 3” diameter circles of batter onto prepared baking paper and bake for 25-35 mins until top is golden brown.
Cloud bread is best eaten hot out of the oven. If you decide to keep the leftovers, just place them in an airtight container in the fridge. In the morning, just toast them in the oven for a good 5mins and it will taste as good as new.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners