THE FLUFFY GARLIC BUTTER KETO BREAD
Garlic Butter Keto Bread Recipe – Crisp on the outside and moist in the inside, this is the Holy Grail for Keto bread ! Using a cream cheese and mozzarella dough combined with almond flour and bacon bits, this is the best Keto Garlic Bread Recipe you’ll ever make. The parmesan and herb crust – golden to perfection and brushed an amazing Garlic Butter Sauce is what makes this Keto Bread Recipe totally stand out. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER KETO BREAD
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
2 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cups almond flour (super-fine)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup cooked bacon bits
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
The garlic butter sauce
- 1/4 cup browned butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. To make this garlic butter keto bread recipe – Grease a medium cast iron skillet with oil, butter or cooking spray and set aside. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
2. Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
3. Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder. Mix until smooth.
Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
4. Remove the cast iron skillet from the refrigerator. Bake the garlic butter bread for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners