If you’re on a low carb or keto diet, then you know it can be difficult avoiding those ever so tempting sweet snacks that you used to love.
Thankfully, we have the perfect keto brownie recipe just for you to satisfy those sweet cravings and are also low carb and sugar-free.
At only 1.07g net carbs per serving (recipe yields 16 servings), these chocolate brownies will satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your diet.
The Key To Making Moist Fudgy Keto Brownies
When it comes to making moist, chewy and fudgy brownies, the quality of chocolate you use makes a world of difference. In this recipe, we use a combination of cocoa powder and dark chocolate to get the perfect texture and taste. Quality really matters here, so I suggest you use Valrhona Cocoa Powder and Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, but anything above 85% dark baking chocolate should work.
Keto Brownies with Almond Flour?
No regular flour needed you say? Well, there’s no better substitute than almond flour when it comes to making low carb desserts. To achieve the best texture for keto fudge brownies, use blanched almond flour. Best of all, it is highly nutritious, flourless and gluten-free. Another alternative you can use is coconut flour, however after testing both, I found that almond flour is the better option.
How To Bake Keto Brownies (Important Rules)
Rule number one (and most important): do not over-bake! Timing is everything when baking these brownies. Baked inside the oven for too long and they will come out dry and crumbly. The best way to know when they are ready is to insert a toothpick in the center to check if it’s moist, but not too wet.
Consider refrigerating the brownie batter! Refrigerating the brownie batter for a few hours (even up to 24 hours) helps to blend the flavors and gives the brownies a more rich taste. If that’s not possible, don’t sweat it!
Best Sweetener for Low Carb Brownies
There are various keto sweeteners to choose from and this comes down to your own preference. To keep things simple, I like to use Powdered Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit. Any kind of erythritol sweetener will work. If you’re using granulated form, just make sure to blend it in a bullet until powdered.
The Perfect Chocolate Keto Brownies Recipe
These may be the best low carb, keto chocolate brownies you’ll ever eat. They’re gooey, chocolaty, super fudgy, and tastes like the real deal. They live up to every expectation you think a brownie should be!
These low carb brownies are rich, decadent and super fudgy! The perfect keto dessert for chocolate lovers.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
Here is the World Best 7 days Ketogenic Meal Plan Challenge lost 10 lbs in a week>>>The World Best Step By Step 7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan !
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper with some butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter and dark chocolate chips in a microwave for approximately 30 seconds or until fully melted. Then add the eggs and beat well with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated. Add the vanilla extract, then whisk some more.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the almond flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking powder and powdered erythritol. Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture in with the dry mixture. Mix thoroughly until batter is consistent.
- Transfer the chocolate batter into the baking dish. then gently shake the dish to evenly distribute and remove any air. Or use a spatula to even out.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 18-20 minutes. Use a tooth pick to insert in the middle. If it comes out moist then it is ready. Cooking times may vary from oven to oven so it’s best to check from minute 15.
- When done, place on a cooling rack and let it cool for at least 45 minutes. Refrigerate to speed up the cooling process if necessary.
- Run a knife along the sides of the dish then cut into even squares. Serve and enjoy!
Optional: To make a chocolate drizzle, melt – In a microwavable bowl, add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Microwave in increments of 15 seconds, until melted. Stir well then drizzle on top of cooked brownie.
Serving: 1brownie | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g Fats: 11g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>The Best Easy Keto and Low Carb Recipes for Beginners